Planning on going to the Dead Sea?
Here are some items you may want to take along with you; Jess, Roxanne and I all found them a big help when we went.
- A timer, to keep time while you are taking your treatment in the sun.
- Flip/flops. Rubber shoes for going down to the Dead Sea. There’s alot of rocks there.
- Squeeze-top plastic bottles for your cream.
- Gatorade or any other kind of electrolyte drinks.
- Zinc paste, as well as your PC-KUS.
- Two or 3 swimsuits. Water is extremely salty & more than one swimsuit does help, since you take your treatments 2x’s a day.
- Reading materials.
- Loose, linen shorts, a sun hat and casual clothes. Some long-sleeved clothes for excursions and going into town. Some semi- dress clothes for dinner. Maybe a sweatshirt and sweatpants or sweater, since November nights might be a little cool.
- Mini pillow for the plane ride over. (Quite a long flight)
- Tote bag or beach bag for water, cream, and personal items while going for treatment.
- Headband, and or pony holders to get hair up while going in water and treating your Vitiligo.
- Alarm clock for getting you up in the morning for your treatment.
- Extra batteries for any electrical items you may bring.
- A table fan or mini fan for personal use, while sunbathing. It does get VERY hot in the sun and fans are limited. You may want to bring your own, I am.
- Addresses of loved ones for post cards.
- Maybe headphones with some tapes, etc. Three weeks is a long time away from the comforts of home.
- Please note, the electrical system is different than the US, so be sure to bring plug adaptors.
- A rope/clothesline and some clothespins for hand washing your clothes.